ISSN 1390-4825 print version
In line with our free access policy, no monetary charges are applied to authors for the submission of their articles for evaluation and publication. To publish with us, please refer to our submissions section.
- The writings must be original and unpublished, presented in its final version in Spanish. The proposed articles should not be submitted to other journals at the time of submission to Ídex, contemporary art.
- The texts sent will have an extension of between 4 and 12 pages. - The text should be written with font Times New Roman size 12, line spacing 1.5 for the body of work, citations and bibliography and size 10 for footnotes.
- Citation and bibliography according to APA standards.
- The first page must contain the following information:
1. Summary of the text in Spanish and abstract in English, 150 words.
2. 4 to 8 keywords that identify the text
3. Biography of the author / maximum in 100 words. It must include year and place of birth, academic training and other information that it considers relevant. If you have an ORCID identification code, it must be included in the author's biography.
- If images are included, they must be no smaller than 30cm on their widest side and must have 300dpi resolution. The rights of the images must be released by their respective authors and must include the corresponding credit according to APA standards.
This journal is evaluated under the external academic peer review system, and by the double-blind peer review method, which guarantees the confidentiality of authors and reviewers. The estimated time between article receipt and publication is 60 days.
The review process is as follows:
[Home] [About the journal] [Editorial board] [Subscriptions]
All the content of the journal, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons License
Rua, número, complementos Bairro teste
CEP Cidade Estado País