Presentación, estructura y envío de los manuscritos
- «La Revista Ciencias de la Vida, La Granja» accepts original articles that have not been published before in another journal. Articles cannot be in the evaluation process of another journal at the same time.
- Manuscripts must be sent exclusively through the OJS (Open Journal System). All the authors of a manuscript must register with their credits into the OJS platform. Originals sent via email or other interfaces are not accepted.
- Articles should be submitted in the official downloadable Microsoft Word® template (here).
- Authors must have an ORCID identification number <https://orcid.org/> and an account at Research Gate
- Manuscripts must be submitted in letter paper size (8.5 cm x 11.0 cm) with 2.5 cm margins. Text must be justified, Arial, 10 pts, with single spacing.
- Equations should be centered and numbered consecutively (between parentheses, justified to the right). Within the text, the meaning of each symbol must be expressed. Equations are considered to be part of a sentence and should be punctuated accordingly.
- Figures and tables should be numbered in the order in which they are called out in the text. Abbreviations and acronyms should be explained in the legends. All figure parts should be labeled a), b), etc. All figures and tables must have a resolution of 300 (dpi) and should be submitted in the same file
- All figures must have the same typeface (Arial, 10 points). Any color material published in «La Revista Ciencias de la Vida, La Granja» is free of charge. If the figures have been previously used, it is the author’s responsibility to obtain the proper permission to avoid any trouble regarding copyright.
- The regulations on forms of citation, anonymity of documents and the submission process are downloadable (here).
- All submissions "La Granja" must include a cover letter signed by all authors. The model of this document can be found in this link and must be filled in, signed in and attached in "Supplementary Files" section of the OJS.
Before sending the original through the platform, we ask you to confirm compliance with the journal's rules through this
[About the journal] [Editorial board] [Subscriptión]
Todo el contenido de la revista, excepto dónde está identificado, está bajo una Licencia Creative Commons
RECTORATE: Turuhuayco Street 3-69 and Vieja Street